Luna Loves… grain free dog foods are some of the best when it comes to tasty, healthy meals for your pet. We’ve specifically created a food that’s: Natural, Grain Free, over 50% meat content and contains no artificial colours or preservatives.
Luna Loves… grain free dog foods are some of the best when it comes to tasty, healthy meals for your pet.
We’ve specifically created a food that’s: Natural, Grain Free, over 50% meat content and contains no artificial colours or preservatives.
Adult Chicken With Sweet Potato And Herb
– 55% Chicken – Rich in amino acids, vitamins and minerals, chicken is a delicious source of protein that your pet will love!
– No added grain – This recipe is designed to be suitable for those with grain intolerance/sensitivity.
– Sweet Potato – An excellent alternative to grains, sweet potato is a complex carbohydrate high in B vitamins.
– Minimum 26% Freshly Prepared Chicken – A natural, traditionally sourced and highly digestible protein source.
– Added Omega 3 Supplement – An excellent source of EPA and DHA to support cognitive function, visual development and help to reduce the inflammation response.
– No added artificial colours or preservatives.
Chicken 55% (including 31% Freshly Prepared Chicken, 21% Dried Chicken and 3% Chicken Stock), Sweet Potato (26%), Peas, Potato (5%), Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Vitamins and Minerals, Vegetable Stock, Marjoram, Basil, Oregano, Sage, Thyme, Parsley, FOS (92 mg/kg), MOS (23 mg/kg).
Crude Protein 26%
Crude Oil and Fats 14%
Crude Fibres 4%
Crude Ash 8%
Metabolisable Energy 350Kcal/100g
Omega 6 2.33%
Omega 3 1.32%
Feeding guide based on Adult Dogs.
|Weight Of Dog (kg)||Grams Per Day|
|1 – 5||25 – 85|
|5 – 10||85 – 145|
|10 – 20||145 – 245|
|20 – 30||245 – 330|
|30 – 40||330 – 405|
These guidelines should be adapted to take into account breed, age, temperament and the activity level of the dog.
When changing foods please introduce gradually over a period of 2 weeks.
Always ensure clean, fresh water is available.
Store food in a clean, dry area.